Converting Your Conventional Video Library
into a Video Library
Xpert DVD Maker USB 2.0
. . . a video capture card and an MPEG-1 encoder, all in one!
We are charging $60 for this handy product.
We can ship it to you at the following costs:
$6 domestic (USA); $11 to Europe; $14 everywhere else.
Detailed specs for Xpert DVD 2.0 are available at:
There are several reasons why we recommend this product:
- Light, Compact Design. Very easy to transport, and won't clutter up your workspace. Thus, it is ideal for both laptop and desktop computers.
- Easy Installation. Connects via USB 2.0, so you don't need to tamper with your motherboard.
- Direct Capture from VHS, Camcorder (analog or digital), or DVD to MPEG-1. No intermediate conversion formats, as with some other products.
- Pre-Wired Connection Cables. RCA composite, S-video, and USB 2.0 cables are built into the housing, enabling hassle-free connection to your video source.
- Included Encoding Software. Allows you to convert other video file types into MPEG-1.
- Control the Quality of Your Captured Video. Powerful features allow you to adjust video resolutions, set unlimited bit-rates (even for MPEG-1 video!), and much more.
- Good Value. Many products with all these features cost much more than $60.
- For smooth, uninterrupted encoding, you'll need at least a Pentium 4 processor running at 1.5 GHz.
- Windows XP or Windows 2000
- One high-speed USB 2.0 port.
- At least a few GB of hard disc space, if you plan to capture several hours of video into MPEG-1.
- Notebook PCs should have a line-in plug, not just a mic-in plug (otherwise, the audio portion will not sound so good).
We have even included a "supplementary user manual" that will help you quickly learn to use get the most out of this product for use with . Click here to view.